Deborah’s bespoke seminars, under the banner heading “PLAYING TO WIN”, are designed and delivered to address the challenges of each individual client organisation. They can be delivered over varying lengths of time, typically: half to one day, one to three days, or two days a month over several months.
WHY DO YOU NEED DEBORAH’S SERVICES?
The Role of Today’s International Managers
With clients and colleagues all over the world, international managers need new skills to equip them for the 21st century…
…Our future clients and colleagues will be more likely to want to do business with us if we demonstrate an authentic understanding of their culture, business needs and communication styles.
PLAYING TO WIN:
- The Seven Relationship Danger Points in International business
- Selling on the International Stage
- Delivering Customer Service Excellence Across Cultures
- Developing Cultural Intelligence
- High Performing International Teams
- Embracing Cultural Diversity for Improved Organisational Performance
- Managing People in a Multi-cultural Environment
- Communicating Across Cultures
- International Meeting Skills
- International Negotiation Skills
- Presenting to International Audiences
Ultimately, our task is to build empathy between clients and colleagues of different nationalities and from different cultural backgrounds by developing a number of personal attributes to enhance the cutomers’ experience, our reputation (corporate and personal) and quality of life.
Click here for details of how to book Deborah
PLAYING TO WIN:
Developing CULTURAL INTELLIGENCE to raise your game in international markets